I’m interested in joining the SRR?
Membership of this community of researchers is open to all professions who work within the field of rehabilitation. Our members are from the across the UK, Europe and beyond.
SRR Membership Benefits
- Networking with leading UK researchers
- Notification of key events, meetings, courses and jobs
- Quarterly Newsletter and notifications
- Discounted rates at SRR and other affiliated organisations meetings such as Stroke Forum & BRSM
- Access to SRR key note lectures online
As a member we would like to encourage you to play an active part in the Society for Research in Rehabilitation by:
- Presenting your research at future meetings (Associate Members are eligible for the Verna Wright (add hyperlink) prize. Presentation of an acceptable paper at an SRR meeting automatically gives you Full Member status. As a Full Member you are eligible to stand for Council.
- Attending meetings to learn, discuss and impart knowledge with excellent networking opportunities.
- Joining SRR on Facebook and Twitter to receive current information and notifications of key events and jobs
- Forwarding any courses, jobs of interest, and meetings to the Secretariat for circulation to Members.
SRR Annual Subscription
- Membership is only £25 per annum, payable in January of each year, and can be paid by Standing Order, Bank Transfer or credit card via Stripe. Our preferred option for payment is by Standing Order with payment made on the 2nd of January each year.
- An email will be sent to confirm you membership. Please check your spam/junk folder as this is an automated process and therefore, many filters send such emails to the spam/junk folder. Please contact the Secretariat should you have any queries.