Joint 2022 SRR & Scottish AHP Forum Winter Conference
Rehabilitation Technology to Support Self-Management
After two years of online conferences, we were delighted to welcome delegates to our face to face conference who:
- Heard from experienced research professionals working with Rehabilitation Technology, who provide hands-on experience with cutting edge rehabilitation technologies.
- Engaged in debate and discussion about how pioneering rehabilitation interventions can facilitate innovative clinical practice.
- Spoke with designers and users about their co-creation process providing the latest innovations to support the self-management of those with stroke and other long-term conditions
Conference highlights included presentations on:
- Pioneering technologies for rehabilitation, from Prof. Jesse Dawson
- Co-producing rehabilitation technology: an insider perspective, Mrs. Linda Hanlin
- Self-management after stroke – a Service User’s perspective, Mrs. Paula Leask
The Wolfson Centre for Biomedical Engineering at the University of Strathclyde. Photos by Jamie Simpson/University of Strathclyde, was featured in this BBC programme (Centre features from 5:40s into the programme)